Around template you are currently viewing is a Static HTML (Bootstrap 5) Temaplate, NOT a WordPress Theme!
Please DO NOT try to install Around files into WordPress this will not work. If you need a WordPress version of Around do not hesitate to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll put you on the waiting list and notify you when Around WordPress is released.
Make sure you are familiar with the following technologies before purchasing Around HTML (Bootstrap 5) Template:
- HTML / CSS / JS (required)
- Bootstrap 5 (required)
- Sass / Scss (highly recommended). It's much easier to customize a template using Scss variables then find and replace codde in vanilla CSS.
- Pug (optional)*. Pug is a high performance Node.js Templating Engine for HTML.
- Gulp (optional)*. Gulp is a task runner and automation tool. It will help you to compile Scss, bundle JS modules, minifies output files, etc.
- Npm (optional)*. Npm is a package manager for Node. With Npm can manage (install, update, delete) your project dependencies much easier.
* All the configuration files like
gulfile.js are included in the download package.
There are 2 ways of customizing Around template:
- Using Pro Front-end Setup (highly recommended)
- Editing CSS directly or using GUI tool (Prepros.io) to compile Scss